ROLL TIDE!!!!

The past 24 hours have been hell......I am not about to elaborate on my blog either, so if you want to know you can ask me, but actually I'd rather not talk about it. SOOO I wanted to post something that would make me happy. The reason we took that picture is too funny!! Right Mandie? I really hope Alabama wins this weekend......ROOOOOLLLLLLLL TIIIIIDDDDEEEEE!!!!! I would hate to have to walk around saying "war eagle" again this weekend....and Im not worried about Penn State, because they are going to Kick Michigan State's ASS!!!!!!

12 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
so if Alabama loses, you'll become an Auburn fan? thats so lame.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I didnt say I would become an Auburn fan......We were just being silly and having fun!
why are all your comments on the wrong time zone. i posted at like 2pm, not 11am. Switch out of Pacific time
I dont know how to do that?! Fix it for me Inspector Gadget!! But remember, I am in Central time zone..... :-)
log in to blogger.com. go to you dashboard. select your blog. click the settings tab. then select the formatting tab and on that page, select your time zone.
Since it annoys you so much :) I think I might keep it that way hahahahah!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
have dave explain
i see you still practice the fine southern christian tradition of censorship...but they called it book-burning back in the day.
she really is a communist, or a member of landover baptist
Post a Comment
<< Home