Weekend fun.....

I had too much fun again in Athens Georgia this weekend. Of course, I was rooting for my Facebook Boyfriend’s team. GO DAWGS! However, after drinking heavily I was handing out “war eagles” left and right. You KNOW I had to be completely tanked to do that….Oh well!! So I fell in love too………………….not with a man but a BULLDOG!!! I swear, cutest darn thing I have seen in my entire life! It had a smushy little wrinkle face and it stuck its nose out so nuzzle mine! AHHHH! I LOVE IT!
Also, Damn it Bama.....I mean, how can you lose to LSU!!! I totally missed the winning touchdown. We were busy taking pictures and all of the sudden Jake goes "LSU just won" I was soooo mad. I had a feeling they would lose though....and now I am surrounded by AU fans at the office giving me hell...its alright though, we will see what happens this weekend!

6 Comments:
If Auburn beats Bama, you can expect MULTIPLE drunken phone calls from me
if auburn beats bama? no... when auburn beats alabama next week.
They lost to LSU because Brody Croyle sucks at life
Dennis, I expect a drunken phone call regardless of who wins....
Dave...IF AUBURN BEATS BAMA!! NOT WHEN! WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI BAMA!!!!
Pineapple....do you remember what you asked me to get you for Christmas last year? I expect you to wear it on Saturday :)
I could care less about teams ranked under PSU... guess thats 115 teams in NCAA ... too bad
Look, all of you obviously care or else you would not spend 30 minutes a day blogging about how much you hate the other teams...keep in mind I am a PSU fan as well and I would like nothing more than for PSU to kick Bama's ass and everyone else for that matter. Nothing would make me happier than PSU winning the national championship......Just wear the shirt.
Post a Comment
<< Home