Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Too funny....
Who would of thought that when you set up your old computer you would find such GREAT pictures...I cant believe that we are 19 in this picture.... Awh the days.....damn my AOL IM though...my stupid HS stalker was the first to IM me....Imagine that.
ohh! how sweet! I remeber that pic on your computer.... i got my lab coat for clinique today! i'm an official clinique white coat lady! love you and talk to you soon!
2 Comments:
ohh! how sweet! I remeber that pic on your computer.... i got my lab coat for clinique today! i'm an official clinique white coat lady! love you and talk to you soon!
Today is the hit reality show The Apprentice and Survivor! My whole week revolves around Thursday night TV!
Post a Comment
<< Home