I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Brief Update!

So...by request, I will update my blog :) I WENT ON A FANTASTIC DATE FRIDAY NIGHT! Thank God... but it was wonderful. I think that was the first time a guy actually took me out and did not say "uh, so where do you want to go". He said I have some where special to take you....are you kidding me! Thats AMAZING We went to one of the nicest restaurants in Montgomery, had some cocktails, and had a blast. Had intelligent conversations, laughed, and HE OPENED ALL MY DOORS AND DIDN'T ASK ME TO PAY!! HOORAY! Walked me to the door and gave me a hug! NOTHING ELSE!! He then came to watch the Penn State game with me and my dad...Dad got slightly intoxicated...I just sipped my Carmel Apple Martini's. He had to leave early to go hang out with his buds... after he "left" I saw him come back in...I was a little confused...he was hiding from me.....BECAUSE HE WAS PAYING OUR TAB! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I DIDNT THINK GUYS DID THIS!!!!!!! What a sweetheart. Anyways...so my stupid ass thought it would be fun if Guy from below post came over to hang out with me Sunday night. He had called all week long and wanted to come over and watch a movie. He didn't try anything this time, and we actually had intelligent conversations as well!! So what went wrong night numero uno? IM SO CONFUSED! BOYS ARE SO WEIRD! Anyways, Im really NOT looking for a relationship right now, but it does feel good to have nice guys to hang out with....I cant wait for this weekend. Mandie, Erin and I all went to Jim and Nic's last night for some grub and girl time. It was great. That is by far one of my favorite restaurants...go figure!! Thats all for now, I just figured after trashing the man below so badly, I would update and let it be know that he FINALLY treated me like a lady...although come to find out he seriously appears to have a sketchy history...hum....oh well....and now as promised..... HALLOWEEN PICTURES!!


JOE DIRT's GOING DOWN!!!

MY CONVICT!

The most beautiful people ever....

Pose of the evening....that was a great stick...

4 Comments:

At Tue Nov 08, 11:48:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you meet such a nice guy? I did not know that any still existed!

 
At Tue Nov 08, 12:36:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

He lives in my apartment complex! GO FIGURE!

 
At Wed Nov 09, 11:44:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Your husband's last name is Ellman

 
At Wed Nov 09, 08:13:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Humm.....Amanda Ellman....that's not so bad! Now, I can go ahead and complete our future offspring's names.. THANKS BUB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home