HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

This by far was the BEST Halloween I have had in 3 years! Saturday I went up for the Auburn game with Natalie...I miss spending time with her. Its nice when you dont have to see someone all the time and still can be awesome friends. But that night was simply wonderful. Maybe it was because I dressed as the Law, so I didn't wind up have a confrontation with them!!! Saturday night we started at Cardona's house to "pre game" if you will....he was my convict...and what a nice convict he was. Then off to Skankmeer aka Woodmere Tavern. It was PACKED OUT! WE COULD BARELY MOVE! A very special fella made a trip to visit me.....HOORAY!! So after we got burnt out our final destination was Doodle Hoppers. Erin, Jacob :) and I decided it would be fun to play darts and eat "Mushroom Swiss Burgers". Oh, and I got a lap dance from a guy dressed as a Hooters Waitress....he was in the army....makin America Proud right there. Honestly, that Kinda grossed me out. I didnt plan on doing anything yesterday but Jess busted me out of bed and we went to eat my favorite Mexican!! I love my Cecil...and IM so glad to have her in my life. BUT then again I planned on doing nothing...Mandy and Jake decided I had to go so Jake would not be the only guy and tried to bust me out of the house...SOO, I sucked it up and dressed like a Bumble bee and went to Gators. I have never been there before but to eat. We all had a blast yet again! The Velcropigmys rocked my socks off. My special visitor came again and........I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT! MY FIRST OFFICIAL DATE IN 3 MONTHS! I can not wait...ahhh! I truly forgot what this felt like...hopefully this one turns out to be as good as he seems....but we will see. I don't understand boys.........

2 Comments:
Hahahah no!!! She is one of my great friends and she's an absolutely BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!! She usually has dark brown hair.
excuse me ass im hotter than any girl you will ever have so back up bitch.-- mandie
Post a Comment
<< Home