I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dear Blog,
I apologise if you feel slightly abused after this post. However, it is necessary that I vent this....so thank you for your co-operation. I wanted to keep the Halloween pic's on the top, but there are better one's to come.....Right Mandie?

OK SO MY DATE! Where do I start. I had a major crush on this fella...on a scale of 1-10 I would say his "looks" are a 39. I would hate to write to much negative just incase he turns around, but our future is not looking so bright. The evening started off lovly. He arrived, we chatted, waited on Mandy and Jake to go to the Hayride. I think he is shy, but shy does not excuse manners. SO we go to get in the car...did he open the door? NOPE! Strike one. Forgive me if I am a girl and that matters to me, but it does. All of my guy friends do it...so why not someone who likes you? Well, our ride was interesting. I found myself saying crazy stuff just to try and make him laugh, he was loosening up a bit and started chatting which was wonderful and he was actually pretty funny. Somehow we managed to witness an awful wreck between three cars! IT WAS AWFUL! I WAS SHAKING! It turned out to be a hit and run I guess because fortunately they all jumped in the car and drove off...fortunate no one was hurt I mean. SO on to the Hayride...WE pull up to the gate and turns out! HE HAS NO CASH! So he turns and looks at me...............................OK this is our first date, maybe on down the line I would gladly pay. I dont believe the guy should ALWAYS pay, but at least for awhile. That blew my mind. Strike two. The hayride was a blast. He was really sweet and snuggled up on me which at the time I thought well sure this is great! Under the stars, cute guy, what else could you need? HA! Well, On the way up I kept saying how funny it would be if one of us 4 got drug off the wagon, because they do that on occasion.....guess who did. OH I DID! By HillBilly Bob. He grabbed me and started dancing with me and before I knew it he had me up in the air and off the wagon to the jail. Playing with the hillbilly's would have to be the highlight of my evening. They painted my face with black stripes and sent me on my way to catch up with my buddies. I thought it was hollarious. You would THINK if this happened to the girl you were with you might comment like "Haha nice stripes!" Or "Does that not bother you"? I thought it was all in good fun, and I accomplished my goal of getting drug off, so I don't care what he thinks. Who wants a girl who's so prissy that shes afraid to get dirty? Maybe guys do I dont know. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!! HAHA!! On the way home I almost fell asleep. I guess we were all tired from our Halloween Adventures considering we were all out late together two previous nights....but the best is yet to come. WE get to my apartment, Mandy and Jake get out... and it's just me and him in the car. Im thinking ok so he will walk me to my door.......NO!!! WE sit there for about 5 minutes...He just looks at me and says well I had fun and THEN!!! TRIED TO KISS ME! Strike three. Well, ha, I gave him a hug and said I had fun as well and I would see him later. Still did not walk me to the door. I am no longer impressed. Honestly, the hottness of this fella does not cancel out the fact that I got the impression he wanted a hook-up girl and not something else. After being in a relationship where we didn't kiss for well over a month...kissing on the first date is not an option for me. We really cared for eachother and that is so much better. IM not that kinda hook-up girl anymore. Im not a prude but by God, I would like to know someone better before that. Maybe this is just the big man's way of telling me not to persue a relationship with anyone? Because everytime I try...well....whatever...actually I haven't tried until this one, but IM not entertaining this idea for a long time now. I've had it. Do guys still want ladies? Or just hook up's? Maybe I live in a fairytale world....but I am HAPPY THERE! I mean does Cinderella not give that one away? Whatever....I truly do find this to be extremely funny really...it's just sad that an adorable sweet guy does not get it...oh well!

16 Comments:

At Tue Nov 01, 02:19:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let the date get to you. I've dated girls that cheated on me. One date I went on, the girl was upset to find out I never went to a strip club. Amazing. She was upset because I never visited a strip club. Another girl I dated got a Victoria's Secret gift certificate from her x-bf. Another girl I date was "Ms. Prissy" (she was a hairdresser). Anyways, just give it time and stay safe. Fortunately for me, I've met a ton of girls that are wonderful. Just give it time and have fun on the dates!

Keep in mind that you have a great personality and are beautiful. One of these days, you'll find the right guy. Just give it time!

I apologize to jessica and you for previous posts. I don't know either of you. It was a tough couple of weeks for me. I vented on a random blog. Sorry.

 
At Tue Nov 01, 03:04:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

Here's what our first date would be like:

First, I'd take you shopping to all the stores you wanted to shop in. Then I'd take us out to lunch, perhaps at the Cheesehouse, and then do a little golfing. I'd get us two tickets to an opera, maybe De Flattermaus. I'd follow all that up that night with a drive to secluded area with a bottle of champagne and a slow CD, and we would slow dance until the sun came up.

You know you want it!

 
At Tue Nov 01, 07:38:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Jess...always remember "NOBODY EVER F'IN LISTENS TO ME!"-Ur quote! I still need that damn rules book before I try this again....or maybe I can get an ear piece and a tiny camer and you can guide me through...how does that sound? LOVE YOU!

Anonymous....thank you for being kind. After my "wonderful" day, had you said something cruel... I probably would have jumped out my window. Thank God Im on the first floor...

And Dennis...that right there is brilliant...I didn't realize any guy could think like that??!! Where have you been all my life? Thank God for you!! Could the slow CD be Norah Jones? :)

 
At Tue Nov 01, 08:23:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

It's really not that brilliant, it's from the movie "Mallrats". But if you like the sound of that, I'd be glad to do it. By the way, have I told you what I have in store for us when you move up to State College? I plan to use you as my token hot chick to be seen with, therefore making other hotties see us together and make them think, "he must have something going for him to have that hottie as a friend." And I'll use that knowledge to fuck them in an uncomfortable place. So, be prepared to come to bars with me every weekend!

 
At Tue Nov 01, 09:18:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

AHAHAHAHA!! Thats awesome!!! I've never seen Mallrats...you should have claimed that one for yourself :) You know I will be there EVERY weekend!! Just dont fill me in on the dirty details that happen in the "uncomfortable places" and I will gladly be the Token Chick...

 
At Wed Nov 02, 12:14:00 PM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Dennis, you do know I read this shit too ;)

sincerely,

Baseball Bat wielding pineapple

 
At Wed Nov 02, 06:44:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Pineapple, I like how you continue to call my blog "shit". Let's go back to your Winner blog and talk about all my friends you could have hooked up with :)
PS. Who's life did you threaten with a bat that one time I was there? I Forgot...too many monkey boys I assume!

 
At Thu Nov 03, 06:52:00 AM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

it wasn't just pineapples who was threatening... B and I had his back. That douche was well... a douche.... and a gigantic, fat, lard ass douche to boot. Not the guy you were dancing with, but his friend. And then you had to show your true alliances and go hang out with the douche across the street.

 
At Thu Nov 03, 07:37:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Le' Snyd

You are again horribly wrong. Although that guy was going to get a pineapple shaped knuckle sandwich, she is refering to some douche at 811 Nittany Crossings. Don't remember who it was though.

Sis:
Ur next blog entry should be about all the girls that like me :) with quotes

 
At Thu Nov 03, 07:48:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Dave, I was just trying to be nice...big boys need love too!! I remember Pineapple busting out the big bat multiple times during my 2 month stay 3 years ago....I have a picture with him swinging it at some guy and Ted in the back with my purple bra on...priceless....

 
At Thu Nov 03, 10:30:00 AM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

so much violence in the budura family! I find the relationship between you two siblings fascinating in that me and my sisters are the exact opposite. If my sister was stupid enough to hook up or want to hook up with one of my dumbass friends, she deserves what she gets. I find the overprotective older brother role to be far too cliche and annoying. Plus, I've hooked with waaaaaaay too many of my sisters' friends to have any say as to who they hook with.

 
At Thu Nov 03, 01:14:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Personally, I like the protectiveness....its nice to have someone who cares about you making rediculas sober/drunken mistakes. Dennis, I think we have had this convo in person. If I truly liked one of his friends Im sure he wouldn't threaten them with a bat. It would be disrepsectful for a siblings friend to take advantage of them dontcah think? Im grateful for my bub, and don't think he hasnt put me in my place on NUMEROUS occasions!!!

 
At Fri Nov 04, 05:58:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Dennis, you get the bat first :) I'll even let you pick which side I use!

 
At Fri Nov 04, 08:00:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

You know Pineapple...I am always up for you coming down here and using your bat on "Amurgalur" aka "Thing"! Quick update...the boy I told the date story about called last night...wants to take me out again this weekend....I mean are you serious?!!! He can get the bat too....

 
At Fri Nov 04, 09:59:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

MEEEEEE SMASHHH FACEEE

 
At Sun Nov 06, 07:23:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B=======D - - - - :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home