I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Thursday, November 10, 2005



How funny is that picture! Three Halloween's ago, I was a playboy bunny!!! My date of course was Hugh Hefner...his name shall not be mentioned. Thats my big sister on the Left...I miss that girl like CRAZY!! Anyways, so I cooked for Judy last night. SHE LOVED IT! All day at work she has been bragging on my cooking skills! Who knew! Its good to know people appreciate when you do nice things for them. She and I tend to have a love/hate relationship, but deep down she is truly a great person. IM so ready to leave for ATHENS!! Too bad I do not own any knee pads...time number two busting my knee open was our last trip to Athens. I pray this does not happen again.

SOOOO, I have not heard from either one of the boys this week. Im beginning to think Boy #1 might have seen boy #2 leave my house Sunday night....but if he is acting like that after ONE date then I dont need that crap ANYWAY! I will never be in a possessive relationship again. Never understood that. He could hang all over girls, and I couldnt even look at another guy. I could not even speak with another male without being accused of cheating! Are all relationships like that? I sure do hope not. I do not believe in cheating. If you are with someone, then you should respect that, but I have never viewed a conversation as being unfaithful. Maybe this is why I am so afraid to get in another relationship. Its nice to have someone there, but the "COMPLETELY TIED DOWN FEELING" can stay away. To me, thats for marriage. Not just dating. Id rather the guy I was dating go out with another girl if he felt he had to. Besides, like Jessica always says "do not go on more than three dates with someone you can not see yourself marrying!" I agree with that to some extent. You probably WONT know by the third date, but if there is enough that you dislike about the person why would you continue to date them? You can be friends, you dont have to try and be romantic. Unless of you are simply looking for booty.

OH well...work this week has been HELL! One of my co-workers just got married, so she has been on her honeymoon all week long. There are only 5 of us in the office so when we are down one man, all hell breaks loose. Especially when they are out for a long period of time. I want to rip my hair out, I almost did Monday night....IM going to see my buddy Jason Parker's band play tonight at Gators. I have not seen him in 3 years! Maybe I will drink more than I should to let go of work stress :) Now I understand completely why they were in such a hurry for me to return from Pennsylvania...

5 Comments:

At Thu Nov 10, 12:22:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

So, was that the first Halloween you got arrested?

 
At Thu Nov 10, 12:27:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

It was the next year I visited the big house for the first time! I did however get a speeding ticket this night :)

 
At Thu Nov 10, 03:09:00 PM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

big house? you visited michigan stadium for the first time? oh, you mean jail.... well thats good... no one wants to visit michigan stadium.

 
At Thu Nov 10, 11:21:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

Amanda....when you move up here, I'm gonna need some serious counseling on how to talk to women....cause tonight SUCKED!!!!! Why am I such a dork?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 
At Fri Nov 11, 06:15:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Darling Dennis...I expect you to call me next time this occurs. YOU ARE NOT A DORK! However, keep in mind EVERY GUY needs pointers when it comes to girls...you are not the only one...girls are weird :-) Anyways, my number is not in your phone simply to scroll past...USE IT! IM going to another "red state" for football this weekend by the way :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home