NKOTB for LIFE!!! Actually....Im Kidding....
So uh....I paid $15.00 to see Jordan Knight at the Blue Iguana in Prattville....thats right, an Ex NKOTB in PRATTVILLE! Obviously, he sucked. We arrived at the door at the exact time he was playing "Give it to you", the ONLY song that anyone remembers from his solo album. We were pissed because the rest of the time he sang old New Kids songs....and even though I had a New Kids lunch box and T-shirt....they were never as good as NSYNC (Yes, I love boy bands). Erin and I just stood in the back and danced with a buncha dirty old men....just kidding....Kinda hahaha. Jordan did touch my hand though...wow, I feel special.........not. THEN the night turned crazy....bar hopping anyone? The night ended with some drama from one of the young guys ex girlfriends...I dont need drama, so I definately didn't call him back. OH WELL!!! Penn State rocked my socks off....its so fun when you and your dad are the only ones screaming at the top of your lungs at a sports bar...the bar tender LOVED it..needless to say the Auburn fans were NONE TOO HAPPY!!! SWEET!!! Alabama pulled out another win, thank GOD! So Saturday was GREAT or better yet it was PERFECT (Minus my hangover of course)! Sunday.....the Broncos lost......damn it. Just ONE weekend I want all three of my teams to win....so anyway I made picture of the week at Blue Iguana again....so I figured to remember my wild night with the crazy celebrity, Id put up some pic's for viewing pleasure for all of those who were not fortunate enough to meet Mr. Jordan Knight!





4 Comments:
hey amanda.....LETS GO GIANTS LETS GO GIANTS LETS GO GIANTS LETS GO GIANTS....way to choke denver!!! see ya in december for my b-day celebration
Giants.... too bad they suck big dongs anyway. Everyone know the NFC is short for National Football of Canada since they swallow gigantic dongs... much like Jordan Knight. He is one step above Eddie Money playing the Montgomery Zoo.
Dennis...yes you are correct I will be there. Damn you for having your phone on Vibrate....takes the fun away from having "Gold Digger" on your phone to begin with!!!
The Giants suck....Ditto on that one Pineapple....and yes, Jordan was awful, although he did wink at me ;)
what the hell is wrong with eddie money?!?!
"Take me home tonight!"
Post a Comment
<< Home