Oh Athens.....
Finally!!! I FINALLY got the picture's from Mandy!
So after we spent 4 hours driving around looking for our "house" we were staying at....we ended up in a Stay Lodge with 8 people and 2 bed....thank God Im a girl and the floor was not my destination......

I can't wait to go to the Auburn/Georgia game. I didn't realize that Athens had a "Bourbon Street" as well! My favorite part of the evening was the club we found with NO ONE in it so we could dance it up....we probably should have stayed there instead of going back to the bar with the wet floor....this was time #2 that I busted my ass and fell on the SAME knee that I busted at Jessica's wedding when Natalie and Tracy decided it would be fun to throw me in the river with my waders and my jean skirt on.....I guess they were Tipsy enough to NOT realize it was only 1 foot deep....OPPSEE!!! So the trip ended with me being carried down the street on KP's back to the Taxi....let's hope I dont end up like this again on the 12th kids!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

5 Comments:
do you just spend all your time going to other red states to watch college football games?!....wait, that's not a bad thing actually
Yes actually I do :-)
Who is the chick in the pink? purrrrrrrrrrrr ;)
Her names Monica :) She goes to Tulane...do I need to have her call you next time we are out? I can arrange this marriage as well you know!
Yeah do that, who are the other 7 wives? Maybe I should move to Utah! What did Tracey say to you about our convo?
Post a Comment
<< Home