Here comes the???

Happy Wedding Leah!!! I love this picture. 3 of my best friends :) And we all thought that I was going to be the first to go!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Leah! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO LAST!! Its amazing how in life nothing ever goes according to what you plan. I think I have decided to stop planning. I have been thrown so many obstacles in this past week alone! Confusion...hum....but just looking at this picture reminds me of everything. What we thought would be, and what actually happened. Crazy.............Thank God Im a Penn State fan because Bama sure decided to SUCK IT UP this weekend........damn it....but oh well....PSU IS BIG 10 CHAMPS!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE BOWL GAME!!! PLEASE USC/TEXAS LOSE LOSE LOSE!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:
Well you are from Alabama, you can always marry Pineapples
Dave.... I break you
Dave that is disgusting...I break you too....We are not from Mississippi.....and Im not looking to get married either, I was almost engaged once...thats why we thought I was first...Im not getting married until im 38.
people who talk about marriage scare me.
Post a Comment
<< Home