I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bored...zzzzz

First Name: Amanda
Middle Name: Mae
Birthday: January 28 1983
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Fav color: Pink/Blue
Day/Night: NIGHT BABY
Fave Food: Seafood/Mexican
FRIENDS AND LIFE
Do you ever wish you had another name? Cinderella
Do you like anyone? Maybe??? :)
Which one of your friends acts the most like you?Hum.....maybe Julia?
Who's the loudest?JULIA
Who have you known the longest of your friends?Jessica
Who's the shyest: My friends? Shy? Are you serious....
Are you close to any family members? Matthew
When you cried the most: My second DUI hahahah
What's the best feeling in the world: Feeling Loved/Wanted
Worst Feeling: Feeling Unloved/Unwanted
FINISH EACH SENTENCE:
Let's walk on the: wild side!
Let's run through: the cops!
Let's look at the: hot waiter! HAHAH!
What a nice: set of eyes
Where did all the: real men go?
Why can't you: JUST SHUT UP!
Silly, little: rabbit! Tricks are for Kids!
Tell me: something good!
HAVE YOU:
Ran away from home: Yup!
Pictured your crush naked: Woah Baby!
Skipped school: Weekly
Broken someone's heart: Unfortunately.....yes I have
Been in love: I thought so....
Cried when someone died: Yes
Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Daily
Done something embarrassing: Op! Daily yet again!!
Done a drug: ...............who's reading this?
Cried in school: When my Fat English teacher wouldnt let me turn in a paper!!
RANDOM
Your Good Luck Charm: dont believe in luck!
Person You Hate Most: His name shall not be mentioned.....grrrr
Best Thing That Has Happened: Breaking up with the boy above
Ice Cream: MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!
WHO Makes you laugh the most: Crystal
Makes you smile: WOBBLES
Has A Crush On You: I dont know....do you?
Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Yes ;-)
HAVE YOU EVER
Fallen for your best friend?: Yup
Made out with JUST a friend?: Yup
Kissed two people in the same day?: NO!!!
Had sex with two different people in the same day?: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Been rejected: .Yes..... :(
Been in love?: Once again.....maybe?
Been used?: Yup.......asshole
Done something you regret?: I dont regret things I do...Just things I dont do
Cheated on someone?: No
Been called a tease: YES!
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
You touched?:in what way? Im not answering this!
You talked to on the phone?: Momma :)
You hugged?: Dustin
You instant messaged?: Uh.....Dustin again?
You kissed?: That guy we do not mention....
You yelled at?: THAT GUY WE DO NOT MENTION!!!!
Who text messaged you?: Ryan :)
Who broke your heart?: WE DO NOT MENTION!! GET IT!?
Who told you they loved you?: My Momma!!!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 Comments:

At Thu Oct 20, 12:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

boooooorrrring.....if i took that survey, it would be a lot funnier ;-) actually i tried to, but it won't cut and paste right....oh well

 
At Thu Oct 20, 12:49:00 PM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

I know, that was pretty lame....you should take it and top me!! Did you click on the bottom?? It should work...I do those all the time on my livejournal...us Alabama folk get a kick out of em!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home