I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Humor....



Enough about my life....lets talk about how much we hate Michigan....Yes boys and girls.....these shirts exist in Alabama as well.....Along with one that said "My two favorite teams are Alabama and whoever Notre Dame Plays." It was amazing......if I had this shirt however, I think I would find a way to wear it every single day.

3 Comments:

At Mon Nov 28, 08:00:00 PM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

Ahhh... the classic East Lansing T-Shirt has surfaced in the south. I love it.

 
At Tue Nov 29, 12:30:00 PM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Michigan should just play Notre Dame in the National Championship game.... This way we can find out who's watching the game and go around and exterminate all with their tv's on the station.

 
At Tue Nov 29, 02:21:00 PM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

Sounds like a plan. You get the guns. Dennis can get the knives for covert action. I'll get the black jumpsuits and ski masts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home