I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Awh!




I know! No need to tell me! Most adorable thing ever!!! I want one so bad Im thinkin of pawnin some old Jewelry the boy got me......hum........

Ok....so now I am going to ask how can you tell if someone truly likes you? I guess the more I hang out with guys now the more I realize Im not really ready to date? If that makes sense....I hate feeling vulnerable! It makes me feel insecure I guess? Ive been hanging out with the more precious person ever, and I can tell by his actions that he likes me.........but! I wish he would say something. Maybe guys dont do that anymore either? Plus, when you are so completely used to the way someone else was, you compare them. WHEN THE HELL DOES THIS STOP! I wasnt even doing it intentionally....but for example, new fella will kiss my cheek when he walks out the door.....Old Fella always tried to suck my face off....he never kissed me sweet. This new change is fantastic and I love it. Its nice to feel like a lady again. I dont care what guys say, you are so much more confusing than girls will ever be. If we like a guy we go out with him, we giggle, we dress up, and were probably nervous. All of which you can tell. How do we know if you like us? And for something other that "that"? Why is it that after 3 years of not dating I feel like im 17 again? Im completely happy with my situation right now........but very confused at the same time...........................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This is exactly why I need a baby bulldog.............

12 Comments:

At Mon Nov 28, 07:43:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

lol .... beat me to it

 
At Mon Nov 28, 08:18:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this guys name? Where all has he taken you?

 
At Mon Nov 28, 08:41:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Hahah Cecil, my walking dictionary.... you always be bustin my spelling :) Thats what came up when I hit spell check!!! I was to tired to check it...and Im not postin his name....yet.

 
At Mon Nov 28, 08:49:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

There you go kids I fixed it, now you dont have to be ashamed of my edumucation....that is the very reason I wanted you two to get married :)

 
At Mon Nov 28, 08:52:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, if not name, where all has he taken you?

 
At Mon Nov 28, 09:56:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Why are you so interested in where we have gone together? Are you planning on joining us next time? :-)

 
At Mon Nov 28, 10:51:00 AM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

"I dont care what guys say, you are so much more confusing than girls will ever be"

EXCUSE ME!!!!! Many a man has gone insane trying to figure out what the fuck you women are thinking or even want! Dave flirts with a girl and she volunteers to give him her number, and when he calls, she says she already has a boyfriend?! I have this great conversation with a girl at my halloween party and she's following me everywhere, and she gives me her number, but tells me not to call, but to IM her and when i do, she's not interested anymore?!?! My friend greg couldn't even get a girl to acknowledge his presence last semester, but now he's got a girlfriend and all of a sudden, girls are throwing themselves at him?! Why can't you women act like rational human beings? But, I tend to agree with Jack Nicholson in that movie "As Good As It Gets" when he was asked by a woman how he writes women characters in his novels so brilliantly he responds, "I think of a man, and I take away reason and logic." We're not complicated; feed us, fuck us, shut the fuck up....those are the only three things men want. And to answer your absolutely silly question: if a man, any man, is hanging out with you, he likes you or he's looking for some play, but if you hang out with him long enough (a couple of weeks)without giving him any and he's still sticking around, it means he likes you, because if he was only after some booty, he would have moved on to an easier target by then.

 
At Mon Nov 28, 11:40:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Jess.........you know it wasnt like that at all...im not going to blog argue with you though :) When your not angry with me and care to hear what really happened....call me....I dont care if your mad I love you!

 
At Mon Nov 28, 11:53:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Wait...I care that you are mad, but I didnt intentionally mean to hurt you and IM truly sorry. You know I wouldnt do that :-( he did find his car though around 1o'clock.....

 
At Mon Nov 28, 12:05:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interested in knowing where he takes you to help me out in knowing what girls really like doing. Just need a little help in the planning department!

 
At Mon Nov 28, 12:38:00 PM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

annonymous = lives in mom's basement

Sincerely,
40 year old Baseball Card collector

 
At Mon Nov 28, 03:27:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

"We're not complicated; feed us, fuck us, shut the fuck up....those are the only three things men want."

Dennis.......well, if thats all my "future husband" wants then thats fine as long as he gives me A bulldog, Weekly Flowers, and Massages.....those are the only three things I need....

Plus, isn't tellin your "ho" to shut the F&@# up more like Ike and Tina style? Hum........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home