Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!
posted by AmandaMae @ 12:25 PM
BOYS!!!!!!!!!!! BOY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S MOVE TO USC FOR BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)I LOVE TRYING ON MY IMAGINARY WEDDING DRESS IN K-MART!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE, WHATEVER!!! LIKE, I LOVE PINK, BOYS, AND PINK FUZZY BUNNIES! WHEEEE!
Matt Linert sucks. I can't wait for Texas to kick the crap out of USC in the Rose Bowl.
Ive never seen a Fuzzy Pink bunny? If you find one, send it hoppin my way....
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
BOYS!!!!!!!!!!! BOY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S MOVE TO USC FOR BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)
I LOVE TRYING ON MY IMAGINARY WEDDING DRESS IN K-MART!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE, WHATEVER!!! LIKE, I LOVE PINK, BOYS, AND PINK FUZZY BUNNIES! WHEEEE!
Matt Linert sucks. I can't wait for Texas to kick the crap out of USC in the Rose Bowl.
Ive never seen a Fuzzy Pink bunny? If you find one, send it hoppin my way....
Post a Comment
<< Home