I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Good God.....

Dear Mr. Anonymous,

Its nice that you spent the weekend posting rude comments on my blog. Did you not have anything better to do? Oh and then you attacked my best friends blog. I find it really hard to believe that you get a thrill out of being an ass for no reason whatsoever, but maybe you do? I guess I should be flattered because you obviously were thinking about me enough to post 4 separate times....But I am not. While you were at home whacking off and typing on the computer...I was in Destin and it was wonderful.

Have a nice life and go away,
Ghetto booty, 60's hair, Orange skinned, inbred Amanda

SO whatever, that was nice to come home to! I had the BEST time at the beach this weekend. Believe it or not, Friday we just went to sleep. I guess when you wake up at 5am that by 10pm bed just sounds lovely. WE stayed at the Yacht club...It was amazing. Saturday was fun too... Minus the Penn State game....Damn it. We shopped in the morning, went to the Hard Rock Cafe, then layed out by the pool with Pina Coladas! HOOHAA!!! I watched some of the game, and when it was over I kinda teared up after screaming profanities at the TV...The other girls aren't too big on football so they just laughed at me. At least Alabama and the Bronco's won this weekend. All I know for that night is we started at Fudpuckers where we got free drinks, then went to the Swamp and hung out with baseball players from Ol'Miss (How do I always attract BASEBALL players! AHH!!!) Or at least I did because Kara and Crystal LEFT ME!!! Then took a cab, which I managed to fall out of.....Imagine that....To the Rockstar club!! OH SO MUCH FUN! I guess its a new club in Destin, so we truly enjoyed that. I've never been in a club that was so clean! Then to AJ's, then to the Waffle House where I managed to get proposed to yet again...For those who don't know that happened last weekend too....Go figure. We also found a new cure for hangovers.....aka a day at the Destin Hilton Spa w/ a nice young gentleman rubbing sea salt all over you and giving you a massage.....Sweet. I still don't know how I was the only one of us that got a dude....But that was the most action I have had in almost 2 months! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I didn't want to come home at all....This is becoming a trend....But this will be the first weekend in over a Month that I will get to spend in Monkey town....I cant wait till 4pm because Im definitely going straight to bed....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS. Sorry if that bored you Mr. Anonymous, nobody forced you to read it.

5 Comments:

At Mon Oct 17, 12:33:00 PM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Baby girl! I will see you soon! Whoever it is they suck...plain and simple. I dont sit on my ass and think of mean things to say to people I dont really know except through a picture....its actually pathetic. Dont let them get to you, its some computer geek whose best friend is his right hand...I hope its not someone I know....I would be pissed....mighta been funny on my blog, but not on yours...thats just not right. Anyways lets get together like...tonight or later on this week and have "holy stuck up ghetto booty girl time!!"
I love you jess your wonderful....OR better yet we can go dancing at a club and be lesbians, but leave your ring at home :)

 
At Mon Oct 17, 01:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

NO kidding. I feel bad for people who constantly have to belittle others for pleasure. Just imagine what a sad sad life that would be. We're happy...they're not...and where has the little dill weed been all day?? I cant wait for the morning when my bloggs blown up with "fat ugly slut" comments...its gonna be awesome. I think I will go to the tannin bed tonight and eat some fried chicken. Thank God we do not validate ourselves off of a computer geek coward....I say bring it on little man!!

 
At Mon Oct 17, 02:02:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

the only way to get him to stop this on yours and daves is just delete them when they come up and then he won't have an outlet to bug you.

 
At Mon Oct 17, 10:27:00 PM PDT, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

your blog sucks....you suck...you're blonde...you're republican...uh, did i miss anything?...and you miss me!

 
At Wed Oct 19, 08:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.. ok so i got a little queezy from the tequilla shots thank you very much... i would never leave you when surrounded by baseball players! I had such a great time! I'm so glad we FINALLY got to go to the beach, it was well worth the wait! i love you! Have a wonderful day at the work force! - Crystal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home