If my Blog Sucks....DONT READ IT!
Dear Anonymous,
Vous êtes un baiseur de mère. Si vous ne cessez pas d'écrire sur mon blog, Je vais vous chasser vers le bas et tuer votre chien. Obtenez une vie et cessez d'harceler moi et mes amis.....
One more time? KTHANXBYE!!!
That is my only thought about that for today...brilliant :) Today is a great day because I am wearing my red suit...thats right...red, with a black sparkly shirt and my stelettos. I feel sassy, so maybe I will have the guts to answer my door tonight....IF IM LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET A KNOCK AGAIN! I know he heard me because I was on my couch rambling on the phone to a friend....but I mean I had just gone for a run and was not exactly dressed to answer the door...I dont know why I said "You know where I live" instead of "Sure, would you like my number?" IM such a loser, but then again what is the point of starting a relationship if I am leaving in December? Nada. Im NOT staying here for a boy again. I have definately learned the hard way never to relocate for a man...oh wait, I mean little boy. It would be nice to have someone around, but then again I have done just fine without someone telling me what to do and what not to do. Not like I ever did anything wrong, but then again seems like EVERYTHING I did was wrong...from their point of view at least. I CAN NOT STAND HYPOCRITICAL CHRISTIANS!!! THEY MAKE MY SKIN CRAWL!! It would be really nice to go on a date though, maybe get some flowers, or a teddy bear..... Do nice guys exist? Or! DO YOU ALL JUST WANT TO GET IN OUR PANTS! I cant quite grasp the fact that it is hard for Guys to do those nice little things....seriously, just a random act of "awh thats so cute!" goes a long way...for me at least. We dont all want expensive stuff...Heck! Take me to a Mexican Restaurant! How much is that? Like a $2.00 taco? And chips and salsa... come on now thats not bad....I used to have to take old boy on dates...I will never do that mess again. On livejournal....there's a place at the bottom that lets you put what mood your in...unfortunatly, there is no place for that on a blog....so I will add it myself even if it doesn't have the bouncy star to go with it....are you ready?
Mood-----FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:
Wha? You're going to hunt them down and kill their dog? What was it you just said about hypocritical christians? Hmm. Yeah. Nice.
Dude, seriously.....I was being sarcastic. What did I ever do to you to cause such anger? Insanity I tell you!
You're the one who said you were going track someone down and kill there dog. I don't recall ever being angered. It sounds like you are the one with an anger problem.
Good grief! Sarcasm....not anger...and how many anonymous angry blogers are there? Because you all sound the same to me!
never relocate for a man again? but we all know that you're moving to state college because you're in love with dennis.
DAVE! YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE! I HOPE HE DOESNT READ THIS OR YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!
Sorry... I just looked in my pants and saw that I have a two inch dick. My name is Dennis.
Don't tell anybody I'm in junior high!!! Like, I LOOK like hot in those shoes!!! Whooo, BOYS!!!!!!!!!! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHo the hell are these assholes writing these lame ass comments? Really, get a life and stop getting off on making fun of everyone elses posts.
Post a Comment
<< Home