I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Yuck!!!

Dear 48 year old man,

Please do not call me at work anymore and try to take me to lunch. I feel as if you are stalking me. You did not call while I was on vacation...are you standing outside my office? Do you realize you are old enough to be my Dad? I would never date my Dad. You are starting to gross me out big time. If I tell you to F’ off you might fall into a mid life crisis…IM a nice girl, and wouldn’t want to cause you an upset…but seriously…I MEAN SERIOUSLY do you think you have a chance? GOD!

KTHANKXBYE
Amanda

6 Comments:

At Sun Oct 16, 09:28:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have ghetto booty, your skin color is orange, and your hair style is from the 60s.

P.S. Your blog sucks.

 
At Sun Oct 16, 09:29:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wore the same pair of jeans a week straight. Yuck!!!

 
At Mon Oct 17, 12:02:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are refering to your dad in that post. Alabama... no wonder...

P.S. Lay off the fake tan lotion or quit eating your bunny's carrots!!!!!!!!!

 
At Mon Oct 17, 12:04:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you never bear children.

 
At Mon Oct 17, 05:22:00 AM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Im glad you had nothing better to do this weekend than to harass me on my "sucky" blog. Im assuming your from Pennsylvania...because thats the only time I wore jeans 2 days in a row...think I cant figure out who you are? I mean damn. Get a life. If you dont like my "ghetto booty" dont look at it. I have plenty of people who like D all of the above so go screw yourself. Says alot about the size of your manhood posting 4 negative comments anonymously...loser

 
At Mon Oct 17, 08:34:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow someone has nothing to do- hope everything is going well you better call me this week or no pictures for you!! love you--

mandie :)

PS- a little message for the super cool guy leaving the comments...GET A LIFE FAG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home