I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Monday, October 03, 2005

BEST WEEKEND EVER!

So, How awesome is it when both of your favorite football teams are KICKING ASS!!!! ITS FANTASTIC!!!! So this weekend I went to Tuscaloosa....there is no place on earth like Tuscaloosa Alabama I tell you. As much as I love going there and visiting all of my peeps....I dont think I would have ever made it there. I probabaly would have gotten into even MORE trouble than I did at Montevallo!! We had a blast though. I loved being carted around by Britney, Joseph, Buddy, Field, and Michael through Insfree and Galetts! I have never been in a bar that was more crowded! You couldnt even get a DRINK! WHAT FUN IS THAT!!! I refuse to put any incriminating information on public access so thats all IM going to say....great weekend. SO I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE ON WEDNESDAY! I may never come back here..........yes I will, dont get scared Jess....But seriously I need a vacation! I havent had one since may, its way over due....and I CANT WAIT TO GO SEE PSU vs OHIO STATE!! DAMMMMNNN!!!!! And then the next weekend I am off to the BEACH!!!! LIFE IS GREAT ISNT IT?! Girls, Im really hoping we have our girls night tomorrow night though before I go because I do miss you all terribly! My wendy's is here which means its another sort of Game time :)

3 Comments:

At Mon Oct 03, 01:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger Aventius said...

State College is better than Tuscosucka

 
At Tue Oct 04, 09:10:00 AM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Dave, have you ever been to "TUSCALOOSA!?" It definately doesnt suck...See you Soon!

 
At Wed Oct 05, 07:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger Aventius said...

Wherever I am not, sucks by definition! Besides, Tuscoloosa doesn't have Penn State football.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home