I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Roll Tide!!!

I need more pictures! Thank goodness I will have more pictures from PA next week!! I seriously need to invest in a digital camera.....I cant wait to go to Ttown this weekend!! I seriously need some good friend time...I will never let a boy control my life again and lose my friends, but thank goodness we were good enough friends in the first place that I truly never lost them! Work has been so freakin slow today....BUT i did have a nice date last night!! I still just am not ready to date. Im not one to cover up emotions anymore. I believe its better to get over them completely then let them come back to haunt you, unless your a cold hartless ass who just doesnt have any emotions to begin with!!! No one is being referred to there (wink!) So anyways thats about it, im so excited....COME ON 4!! No birds flew across the sky today either, but i did see a rainbow yesterday. I started thinking maybe it was a sign, but then I shrugged it off....but today I started thinking about it and then read a wonderful poem about how rainbows come after storms....so maybe that happened for a reason :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home