IM IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!

The flight wasnt bad at all thank God. Maybe the half sprite half vodka I drank helped out a bit! For the first time EVER I slept through Both FLIGHTS! HOORAY!!! Hopefully, the way back will be just as lovely....
Mom and I definately went out picture takin last night...that Lion didnt stand a Chance!! Its amazing when I come up here how southern I sound compared to everyone else. I know if I brought Jessica McAzar they would think she was an alien! "AMURGULAR?" Sounds like the Hamburgler doesnt it? Unfortunately we have to attribute that one to the thing but at least he gave us something to laugh about!! I cant wait for the game....There are already at least 30 students outside the stadium waiting to get in...Ive never seen that in Alabama? Do they do that? To bad I went to a school where the biggest sporting even was intermural ultimate frisbee! We DEFINATELY didnt camp out for that one! Thats all for now!!! Were about to go SHOPPING! I LOVE NOT HAVING SALES TAX!!!!

2 Comments:
what the hell? why are you strangling the lion? Thats not cool. You really need to show some respect.
IM not strangling him, Im wrestling him!! IM sure that lion doesnt get much action besides from small babies with dirty diapers....ewwwhhh!! So I bet he liked it!! HAHAH!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home