Drunk HS Fun
I had a great night last night. Tracy and Matt came over and we watched TV, drank some wine, and played with her Yorkie! I love sissy!!! Im so ready to move forward. Is it hard to fall inlove again? I dont believe you can only fall inlove once, and I definately dont believe in soul mates. I believe that God puts people in your life, and some of them for the long haul if you meet a good husband/wife, but thats about the extent of it. To me thats not bitter, because what if my soul mate lives on an iceburg? Of what if he speaks polish....I mean seriously! My brother put it best when he said that he doesnt agree with people who believe that every little birdie that flies across your path was put there by God. He will stand by your side and guide you, but hes not doing it for you, you have to do things yourself. Make choices, good and bad, and learn from them. So thats what I chose to do. Its been amazing the support that I have got from my friends, ones that I didnt think would be there are. Every person I tell about my plan just says how awesome that is for me and they know I can do it...now i just gotta find the strength to belive in myself.....again.....or at least fake it till I make it!!

4 Comments:
so.... matt only believes that god put random birdies to fly across your path... instead of all of them?
btw... what is this plan that you speak of.
Hey Dave! Well, im plannin on moving, probably to NYC!! I hope, I think I've just had enough of the south :) And Yes, well Matthew said that God wont make a bird fly across you path just so you would be like "Oh! What a pretty little birdie!!!" Does that make sense??
I believe that everything happens for a reason as well, but I dont believe if a small bird flies across the sky in front of you that Gods trying to tell you something. Thats why he gave us 5 senses as willie says.....to use them, and make choices :)
Post a Comment
<< Home