Like WTF? I like how you mentioned money....are you assuming that I am a Gold Digger? "Holla we want Prenup?" I Aint got money either playa just Daddys money...we all know how far that goes. Daves officially my blogger buddy and a good friend of My bro which makes him definately not a dork so you better respect!! Plus, last time I checked, he isnt humping my foot...that would be my rabbit..."damnit wobbles, get off my foot!! God!" So play nice :-)
5 Comments:
Now thats much better and really adorable.
Let's get the situation straight. This hot chick from down south doesn't want you. She's also smart and not a dork like you. She is being nice to you.
Quit acting like a little puppy dog humping her foot. She wants a tall man who is hot stuff, works out, and has a career.
You are an ugly guy with no $$$ tryin to get play from a hot chica with $$$. Give it up yo. You got no game playa.
Dear Anonymous,
Like WTF?
I like how you mentioned money....are you assuming that I am a Gold Digger? "Holla we want Prenup?" I Aint got money either playa just Daddys money...we all know how far that goes. Daves officially my blogger buddy and a good friend of My bro which makes him definately not a dork so you better respect!! Plus, last time I checked, he isnt humping my foot...that would be my rabbit..."damnit wobbles, get off my foot!! God!" So play nice :-)
wow... this sounds like the anonymous prick that attempts to harass me on my own blog. my feelings are really really hurt... or not.
Holla back ya'll.
It's spelled definitely, not definately (I'm not trying to rip you, I just don't want you to make this mistake 10 years from now).
I never said you were a gold digger. Sorry if you misread. $$$ helps with the cinderella in cinderellababy.
Grow up and realize this dude wants you to be his special bunny (if you catch the metaphor). Forget the $$$ and your brother and your rabbits for now.
He doesn't deny the truth or confirm the obvious. He wants you.
Post a Comment
<< Home