I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Blah Blah

COLLEGE GAME DAY IS IN PENN STATE AND IM GONNA BE THERE!!!! Hahahah!! When we planned this trip I never expected the turn out to be like this! I cant wait. Its so much fun for me going to actual college atmospheres seeing as I went to the small school with no football team. Just plenty of guys playing with balls.............if you dont know what IM making a reference to then dont ask. And no I dont discriminate, but it would be nice if there were more hetero's around to chose from! So anyway, minus the flight tomorrow I havent been this excited in forever. Hopefully I dont end up killing my mom and dad the two days we are together before Matthew gets there. Maybe I will just make them buy me lots of stuff........no, I definatley will do that. Work has been so freakin busy today....I will be glad when this day is over and when 12oclock tomorrow comes and Im back on the ground in Happy Valley!!

*Dont hate the playa hate the game!*

That used to be my favorite quote.....I think IM going to bring that one back :) life was so much simpler then.....and its getting that ways again!!!! THANK GOD!

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 04, 02:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger Aventius said...

Where are you staying in state college? Are you planning on staying at my house along with Matt?

 
At Thu Oct 06, 09:29:00 AM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Dave! Im stayin at big dixies house! But IM sure I will hang out with ya'll! Probably will be alot more fun than Blogg chattin eeyy? See you soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home