I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Monday, October 10, 2005

A Day in Happy Valley

So I guess these photos are pretty self explanatory right? This day in Happy Valley was a LOT less eventful than Thursday...Friday...And Saturday into early Sunday, but that's ok because IM starting to feel better. Yesterday, I felt like I was hit by a freight train...Today its only a small bus. The parentals have gone out for their annual "chat" about God only knows what. I swear, if that's what marriage becomes, you can count my ass O-U-T. Now, its just Me & "the fabulous life of Celebrity Pets" at the house.....Awesome! I dont want to pack! Not only because of the many PSU gizmo's and tax free clothing, but because I am not ready to go back home yet! As much as I love my beautiful pink apartment, Id rather not have to wake up at 5 am on Wednesday and go to work...and be called "babiez momma" but I guess that's what life's all about....being called "babiez momma" that is :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home