I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sweet Home Alabama?

Sure....but after a nearly 12 hour day of flying....oh wait! I only spent 3 hours on an actual airplane! However, the last flight....the prop plane....that jumped around like a small dog...... Oh, and the greatest part of the flight was a SCREAMING BABY that left me walking off, looking up....and praying "Thank you God for Birth Control"....and now I am off to lay in my big fluffy bed, and set my alarm for 8pm to watch Lost....awesome :)

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 12, 03:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger Aventius said...

You haven't said anything about your new picture

 
At Thu Oct 13, 04:57:00 AM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

I thought I did in an email? Hummmm.....maybe not! But I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home