I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

DAMN DELTA!!!



Still in Pa...HOOOOHAAAAA!!!! We had a sad moment today when we realized that Wobbles no longer has a Daddy..How could you not love that fur ball..Although his Daddy always wanted to turn him loose and shoot him...Do I know how to pick them or what? Well, thanks to one of my sorority sister's facebook pictures....I plan on showing Wobbles that Daddy's absence is not his fault, because his Dad in fact.....Is GAY!

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 11, 04:42:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Oct 13, 01:11:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that little bitty wobbles?! i can't believe it's been that long! just another sign that we need to get together soon! i love you, i'll call you with a plan (i hope) soon, promise.
love, bianchi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home