Too much to TYPE!
Oh what a weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To much to say, so to summarize it all!! Had an awesome road trip, drank wonderful wine/martini's, had AMAZING company, went to a BEAUTIFUL wedding, went on a SPECTACULAR date, and have outstanding friends.....thank you girls, you were the healing that I needed. Its time to "Put on my Big Girl Panties and DEAL WITH IT!" Its amazing to me, that when one door closes, another opens....that is so awesome to me. This door is Wide Schmack open, and all I have to do is walk though. IM just dealing with the fear that has been built up inside me for the past 3 years.....I think im just going to have to close my eyes and JUMP!!!
On another note....more like a Note to self...when people lie to you, remove them from your life. Im so observant, and I know when someone is lying to me, and as much as it hurts...it hurt more to come to terms with the truth....well, I have come to terms with it...and IM ready to SLAM THAT F'ER shut forever. Its amazing how these lies have made me insecure, neurotic, and at times just flat out crazy!!! Im tired of being D all of the above. I have never been so ready to say goodbye....in my entire life....the saddest thing, is spending too much time with people who never even know who you are, but I realize that someone will get to know who I am, and love it...not try to change it. Ive found a peace now, and I wouldnt trade that for the world!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home