hello budreau...here's my suggestion, drop everything and do a little happy dance. (disney would probably help, too) i miss you and i wish i was close to cheer you up. i love you, bianchs p.s. have you given up on lj?
BIANCHS!! I am ok I guess, I need more God in my life and less judgemental people.....sounds nice doesnt it? I love this one...."if hind sight were foresight...we'd all see 20/20!!" Anyways, I miss you way too much....I guess I should visit my LJ Huh?! Love you, Budreau
2 Comments:
hello budreau...here's my suggestion, drop everything and do a little happy dance. (disney would probably help, too) i miss you and i wish i was close to cheer you up.
i love you,
bianchs
p.s. have you given up on lj?
BIANCHS!! I am ok I guess, I need more God in my life and less judgemental people.....sounds nice doesnt it? I love this one...."if hind sight were foresight...we'd all see 20/20!!" Anyways, I miss you way too much....I guess I should visit my LJ Huh?!
Love you,
Budreau
Post a Comment
<< Home