I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Its about damn time....



This is a present someone sent me....I think it is extremely relevant to my rambilings which you are about to read....muahhhh!

SO needless to say I got a surprise phone call from one of my favorite people last night!!! I dont think I have heard from him in maybe a year? It was great.....I was asleep when the phone rang, looked at the number, and immediately thought it was one of the randoms I had given my number out to at the bar.....but Thank God it wasnt! You know how it is, when you hear from a special person that you havent heard from in forever? Its just freakin fantastic! Needless today today is great, and this weekend is going to be unbelievable!!!! Then! OH but then I got drunk dialed last night at 4 in the morning. I definately didnt answer....I think people should come to terms with the fact if someone calls you at 3 in the morning....theyre drunk...and they probably just wanna spout off at the mouth....Sometimes I love answering them, others, IM too tired. This guy knew I was asleep b/c he knows me...so I wonder what he was thinkin!! Anyways!!! SO I dont know why but I just felt great this morning....then I started thinkin about what I read on Jess's blog....and yeah, it does suck that maybe he's aka JCN is datin someone, but this is the same girl that 2 weeks ago he was saying he didn't like and didn't talk to and didn't think was cute at all....OPPSE!!! Didn't want to Date anyone and wasnt talking to anyone.....and that he missed me.....Too bad I have these things saved on text messages, phone messages, and email...daaaammmmmnnnnnn. I mean, if this is the girl for him, I wish them the best....truly, but I feel bad for the girl because she seems like a really good girl....she doesnt deserve to get in a relaionship with someone who lies all the time. Seeing this on the flip side has actually been helpful for me to get over it. It stung like a knife at first when I heard they were out, but then...I realized all the lies, not only to me, but to her as well. She thinks he hasn't seen me in like 2 months...Sad sad little lie, becuase he has and then some....hahahaha!!! Becuase he was seeing/hooking up with someone else when WE started dating, and lied to me and her about it, but then I found out. He and His family are still trying to tear me down, but I have take the advice of Jo Simpson...he says "when your a good honest person trying to do the right thing, people go out of their way to tear you down!!" I love it, because being honest is something that I try to be 100% of the time....now at least....I used to lie some, but I cant anymore because I realize how much more deeply it hurts. You shouldnt lie to people you love. Im ready for a good, HONEST, laid back, fun loving man......maybe I have actually found one this time? Hummm :) I cant wait to leave today! Im leaving at 12 and its off to my super fun spectacular weekend!!! HOOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!!

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 10, 01:11:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are delicious...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home