AHHHH!!!
So yesterday I get a phone call saying "my dog had a stroke..." Ok, so this isnt funny, but if you are one of my close friends you would know that my mother calls at least once a week and says our pup is about to die....this has gone on for 4 years. This time I thought it was finally it.....Nope! I truly will be sad when she dies, but the dog is 18 years old, skinny as a rail, and my mom puts a DAMN IV in her every single day! I would want to go were I Copper. I have even offered to buy her a new dog......but no. We must keep Copper alive forever. But anyways on a lighter note I went and had sushi last night with the Azars. This is becoming a ritual of sorts for us, but I love it!! Does anyone else enjoy the salad dressing at Japanese Restaurants as much as I do? I could seriously pick that stuff up and drink it! Yummmmmm!!!! The girls are going to a Martini bar tonight! Im so excited, should be way to much fun....maybe I will meet a nice single fella? Oh wait, I forgot no single men exist in Montgomery. None except my ex who isnt exactely the brightest crayon in the box if you know what I mean! Its actually kinda sad, even if I wanted to be a hootchie and just hook up with someone.....no....not gonna happen unless they are 3 years younger than me or Older with 4 kids and a wife. Do women still out number men? Is there somewhere that I can more where guys out number the girl? I am lookin for it. If anyone has information on such a place please send it my way! Montgomery makes me feel like Im back in Montevallo where girls out number guys 7-1 and 60% of those guys are gay.........terrible I know, but its the truth. Oh well, work is crazy as hell today so I better get to interviewing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home