I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Monday, September 19, 2005

This weekend=Rediculas!!!

I haven't had as much fun as I did this weekend in probably 4 years! I love love LOVE Road trips! Especially when your with fun laid back people....its nice being around laid back people for a change. Isnt it funny how some people "think" they are laid back....but when you step away from them you realize what a tigh wad they are? God thats oppressing. I think I really just miss having someone to hug on and cuddle with....but I dont think I miss anything else about them. They absolutely drug me into the mud. Im scared to death though, because what if I get in a relationship and it happens again? I dont know why I stayed with him that long, but then I realize that I tried to break up with him twice....and he wouldnt let me. IM glad I had a learning experience, but I wish it wouldnt have taken so much of my time....I really have to pray about when I want to move. It would make more sense in March because I would have my License back and wouldnt have to depend on anyone...HOWEVER, why should I stay here if I truly have no intention of making a life in Alabama? I could leave December 10th....I guess Im just scared. Scared to make another mistake, Scared to be misled again......Maybe I wouldnt be in the situation I am now if I wasnt always so scared? DAMN IT! I think its about time for me to just be selfish and take a jump and put myself out there. If I fall I know I have somewhere to come back so what do I have to lose? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Then again something else compltely different could happen and then all of this wouldnt matter.....does anyone else ever go through this? I feel like Im at the end of a fork, and I could take one of many roads, but Im stuck. Think I should just flip a coin?!

3 Comments:

At Mon Sep 19, 10:42:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In what way are you truly scared? Is it more of a fear or a distrust in your own decisions? You should not look at your past mistakes as stumbling blocks restraining yourself from the future ahead, but see your past mistakes as building blocks and learn a better way to live your life. Look at your past and see that the relationship you were in restrained you from going on road trips with friends and exploring the possibilities of a life elsewhere. Personally I have never regretted any choice I have made. I am happy with where I am because the choice I had Made is who I am today. Though my life is not perfect, I would rather make the best of where I am living and enjoy the opportunities ahead than live in misery and sulk in depression everyday (not that you do this). You do not have to force your life in any direction. Just lay back and life will work its way out. Even though it doesn’t look like it is, in the end you will be happy, and to an extent satisfied with the outcome. A new guy will come around and erase the pain you went through. Life's course is long; just do not let time become a burden.
"Don't let time take your tomorrows and turn them into yesterday." BH

 
At Mon Sep 19, 12:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Im not scared of anything, but IM scared of staying in my comfort zone and not following my dreams. Life is moving along great, and I am happy with life and where I am....no regrets! So I wouldnt concider it forcing my life in any direction, and I know I would be happy in Montgomery.....but I dont want to stay here, Ive lived too many other places to realize that it lacks alot of things that I truly enjoy....such as culture...not alot of that here! Not too extremely worried about findin a new guy either, just want a cuddle buddy :)

 
At Wed Sep 21, 01:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Is this the breakup blog? boring, talk about yorkies and how gay they are or something like that. At least make it worth my while to click over :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home