I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Friday, September 16, 2005

So Uh....

Had a lovely evening with the Azars. We definately ate to much, but then again I always eat to much! I hate being sick though, but IM still loving my cough medicine! HAHAH!!! So we the elite of Workforce have decided on a few qualifications for my next man....I am currently taking applications by the way. So here we go in no particular order

1. At least 6 feet tall.....I wear heals all the time, dont want to be like Tom and Nicole were.

2. Must enjoy having an intelligent conversation.....I would learn more talking to my bunny then I did from my ex.

3. Must NOT live at home......I understand that starting out is hard and grant it, I am still surviving some by the parentals....but lets be real here.

4. Must like little dogs......I dont mind big dogs, we can have one outside....but if your going to deny me a Yorkie...you can go somewhere else!

5. Be a REAL MAN!!! I understand that the perception of a "real man" is one that loves sports and talks down to his "woman" who cooks/cleans/and whipes his ass....HOWEVER, a real man to me is one that understands that buying someone he loves flowers or taking her out to dinner doesnt take away from his masculine side...sure, he can still play his sports and do disgusting things with the guys, but not all the time. Just like I wouldnt take him to get a makeover every day!!

6. Be protective of those he loves.....this is very important to me. I am EXTREMELY Loyal and protective of my friends and family....I cant imagine not being that way, but I have witnessed and even been a victim of it. Not going to happen again.

Well, thats it for now.....they will keep coming I assure you.....and now its time to take a nap at my desk....wonderful!!

4 Comments:

At Fri Sep 16, 11:45:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

You include must like Yorkies and must be a "Real Man" in the same application. Clearly, your logic is flawed young padawan

 
At Fri Sep 16, 11:50:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the the way that you have given out standards that a guy must meet to "prequalify" to take you out. You must remeber, most guys don't even know themselves, let alone, be able to judge their own set of characteristics. Even though the list you have made is very broad and not to difficult for a man to know if he fits your type, I would still recommend giving men more slack, and a man is always better in person than behind a computer. Also, all men are real men in their own hidden, but true way.

 
At Fri Sep 16, 01:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Dear Anonymous,
Keep in mind I just got out of a 3 year relationship with "boy" who would litterally SCREAM at me when I would mention I wanted a yorkie :) I think that justifies me saying that I wont date a guy who would not let me have one. I did make a broad list, I was just bored....I sware I am not a judgemental person whatsoever!! Nobody must prequalify...sorry it came across that way...It was just for fun!!!

And ObiwanPineapple.....Im going to buy you a shirt that says "real men wear pink" get you really drunk and make you wear it!! :-)

 
At Mon Sep 19, 07:14:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

Methinks that anonymous is a 44 year old 350 lb Asian man who lives in Korea in his mom's basement and doesn't qualify for any of your qualifications. Aside from the microscopic asian PP, he can't put his own name and therefore deserves to be poked fun of. So stay behind your computer and stay away from the Dim Sum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home