I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oh what a Night!



Just a silly ol picture from Cabaret I found!! How interesting...wish I could go back to that time. What fun that production was!!! Anyways, So I went to Church with Jessica last night, thank God for my friend!!! It was wonderful. Growin up I never understood why everyone went to church on Wednesday...why not just wait till Sunday!! But it really felt good getting a pick me up in the middle of the week. I love going to different churches and hearing new things and not the same stuff over and over. The thing I love about going to the Catholic Church is the Tradition. Its not like theyre just blowing sunshine up your skirt and saying ahhh....they read out of the book and they follow it more. When I was going to the Church of Christ, sometimes I would leave and think so "ok was that the message of God? OR of Brad?" The majority of the time I would go with choice B....and even though it was a nice positive message, it wasnt exactely the word of God. Just my opinion.....So I think I might start going with her! Yea!!! I had to go to the Doctor again last night.....at this point in my life I feel like Tonya on "Kill Reality" because Im alway sick, or always in the Doctor, or always just stressed about being sick. ARRRGG!! Thank God im Not like her, but hopefully the immune system will pick back up. I got the great narcotic cough syrup again though!! HooooHaaaaa!!! That stuff is hardcore and knocks me O-U-T! Once again thank God for Jess takin care of me or else I wouldnt have gone! Its so nice to have people you care about around and that care about you back....I dont think I have truly had that in awhile because it was being supressed by the evil wrath that resides out in the country. On another note, I have decided that I dont miss the person, but just the comfort of having someone. The way my relationship went though..... I come to realize he wasnt there even when we were together! Countless nights I spent alone because boy stuff was so much more important....and he wondered why I always wanted attention from other guys? Ha! How many people know a 25 year old man that will not spend the night at his girlfriends apartment because he's afraid of his momma? Humm....Interesting. I understand respecting your parents, but seriously....Maybe God will bring me a man this time instead of a little boy! Also, got two halloween costumes last night....one is a sexy cop which I think would be fun because the LAST TWO HALLOWEENS I HAVE BEEN IN LOCKDOWN!! HAHAHA maybe I could find a hot guy to wear a bright orange jump suit and I can handcuff him to me....might be fun huh? The other one is Miss Dorothy. I bought a wig and fishnets and stuff but Im thinkin Im leaning more towards the cop now because itll be easier....we shall see though. Might not do anything! Might just sleep.....hum.....sleep.....sure wish I was doing that right now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home