I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Please tell me someone else heard Chris Rock say "And President Bush hates Midgets?" That was awesome....leave it to Chris Rock to make light of a heavy situation...I almost fell outta my chair!

Definately had a crazy weekend.....definately. But a good one, minus like two things. Here is a question for you guys....what do you think it takes to be a good friend? How do you know if you truly are someones friend? And can you really trust anyone? I believe now more than ever that you can count the true ones on only one hand...I would say I have Oh maybe 3? That I believe with all my heart wouldnt say something bad about me or turn their back on me. But I guess I Should be grateful because thats more than some have!

Another question.....dont you wish sometimes you could just take out an eraser and get some people outta your life? As much as I would like to keep one in....I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would be so much happier without them in it at all. They add nothing positive to my life...and the sad thing is realize that they never really did....

But on a positive I am wearing blue shoes today............sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home