I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Grrrrr!!!




Does this photo describe my weekend or what!! Thats one of my very best friends, Aimee Stagner, who came down with her boyfriend for Labor Day. We had the best time at the BLUE IGUANA IN PRATTVILLE! HOW FUNNY IS THAT! There are way to many funny pictures on the web page but this one topped them all! We had a crazy fun time, just me her, and her boyfriend all hanging out in the corner away from the rednecks. We made a mission out of gettin in all the pictures! I saw March of the Penguins this weekend too, it was fantastic. I think I got tears in my eyes. The crazy little birds walk in a straight line 70 miles just to find a mate! Thats true love! And theyre MONOGOMOUS! How funny is that?! I never KNEW THAT! Dad and I had a great time watching Penn State and Bama win on Saturday with Jess and Zack.....thanks to all the Hurricane Bob's I had......think I found a new favorite drink?! Yes SIR! Definately had an interesting conversation with the boy this weekend and also got quite a few drunk dials! Never been called "sunchip" before.....but thats ok because I returned the favor! WORK SUCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home