Thanks to my brothers friend Dave...aka my hero...I have a user pic! I seriously stressed over this for DAYS!!! Thanks again! I can not believe what this hurricane has done....its absolutely unbelievable! Dont think Biloxi was prepared for it. My mom just told me that one of the casino's was lifted out of the water and landed on the DAYS INN!!!! Im definately praying for the people in those cities. Its kinda strange to think something like that can happen. Theres really no way to prepare for floods and winds of that force. Hopefully that will not happen again the rest of this hurricane season. I remember the first time I went to New Orleans someone told me that it was like a bowl, and if a hurricane ever came down that way the entire city would be under water! I was facinated by the fact, but thought surely that will never happen since it hasnt happened in an extremely long time....and look at it now. Makes you realize how your life is not in your control, and how God controls everything. I bet 2 weeks ago the people living in all those cities didn't even dream of their homes being destroyed only days later....goodness. On another note I hate Stephen....you know....on Laguna beach. Yes, I am obsessed with that show. I cant even imaging finding out that a guy I liked took his Ex Girlfriend aka Kristen out the night before for Valentines day. Then comes over the next day bringing me flower and candy. If I were Lauren I would chew his ass out and never speak to him again.....yes, I am hung up on the stupid Highschool drama show. Its really good though!!! Go Lauren!! Hahaha back to work!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home