Oh what a day

So thats what it used to look like. Bourbon Street that is! This is almost too devistating to think about. A nightmare......IM praying so hard that this gets better sooner than later although I realize in reality its going to be later.....Much Much later. So anyways, BUNKO WAS AWESOME LAST NIGHT! I really enjoyed hangin out with everyone, winning butter knives, and football antenas! Lee and Jess, did you think 5 years ago we'd be playin Bunko? Isnt that a game my mom played? HAHAHAH!!!!! How Fun! I cant wait till next month! Work is so busy today, but Im so glad its a three day weekend......that means one more day for me to be mischevious!! AWESOME!!!!
Matthew, I love you, even though you are way on the far left.....and Im way on the right.....but thats what our countries all about right? LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home