Nuna Nuna
I can not even begin to imagine what those people are going through right now. Im sure you all have seen the interview with the guy whose wife got drug away by the current....both he and the reporter were crying....and so was I. I feel so helpless and all I want to do is help. Just think about all the people in our country who could send even $100 to help out....and what about all the celebs that try to help out Africa and then the Tsunami......so I am waiting to see if they pull together to help their own country. Really pisses me off then the they get all gung ho during election time talking about "our counrty this, our country that..." and yet when it comes time to help out fellow Americans where are they? On their boats and driving their Mercadee's. Does that bother anyone else? Where did all the love of country go? Its the same people that think we should pull out of the war and that Bush is an idiot and should worry about America who spend all their time in Africa and Asia trying to fix their countries......really doesnt make sense now does it. I hope that this comes back to bite me in the face and people really do step up to help. I am going to donate $100. If I could I would adopt a family till they got things together down there....if I could drive that would make sense. But even $100 is really out of my budget, but I would hope someone would do the same had I lost my entire life overnight.....I pray that this pain they are going through is taken away soon.
On another note. I had an extremely strange dream about an ex-crush I used to have. I've always tended to like guys I couldnt have or at least didnt like me the same time that I liked them. I always love a challenge, and I always fall extremely hard for the guy I just cant have, because it drives me crazy as to why. Ironic huh? I think I have always compared other guys to this one. Christopher was the only one so far that came close...but this other guy just drove me insane! AND THEY WERE BOTH IN THE SAME DREAMS! Its amazing how someone you havent seen in over 3 years magically pops back into your head and then you start thinkin...what are they doing? Where the heck are they? OH well, I really dont care, but that dream was PRETTY Freaky! Makes me wonder if once I find a new guy that I will have dreams about all three of them! AHHHHH!!!
A guy just called from New Orleans looking for work...I asked him if he had Id's...he said no. I told him to come anyway....maybe God's going to let me help out in a different way!!!

3 Comments:
Maybe if we weren't spending 220 Billion dollars on a war that was based on a lie, some more aid might be available for NO ;) Just wait, the "Film Actors Guild" will come around.
Maybe if we weren't spending 220 Billion dollars on a war that was based on a lie, some more aid might be available for NO ;) Just wait, the "Film Actors Guild" will come around.
Sitting on Pineapples-If I didnt love you so much, this would become a battle. However, we can just play a round of beer pong in October...and this will all be over by then :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home