I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Smile!



I figured this picture would be a lot nicer than the scary drunken picture below! Aimee and I have our picture posted as picture of the week on the blue iguana's web page which I must say, is not my proudest moment but I think its hollarious! Anyways, got caught up in the news again last night. I still hate Kanye West....I think hes an ignorant jackass. I was watching MTV's special about him. Hes the cockiest little punk in the entertainment business yet. So Mr. Kanye, what have you done to help the people you care about so much? I realized it was only a matter of time before the race card was pulled, but on national TV during something that was supposed to raise money....I turned it off as soon as he was done speaking.....I will never buy any of his music...and Im pissed because I really liked the Gold Digger song with Jamie Fox.

I cant wait to go to Destin next weekend. Hopefully it all works out....a nice free stay with one of my best friends who is now unofficially 21 is amazing!!! Get this....the DMV put an 8 instead of a 10 for her birthday month so she is 21 two months early....has this happened to anyone else? How freakin lucky is she! I will try my best not to get on the web page for the Rockstar Club we're going to.....thats not a goal of mine in life....to be on all the bar web sites in America....but I guess if its harmless and fun then it would be alright :)

IN LESS THAN A MONTH I WILL BE UP IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!! Get ready Matthew, IM pretty sure we will get in another drunken debate...and Im studyin up...so your going DOWN!!! HAHAHA

1 Comments:

At Wed Sep 07, 11:14:00 AM PDT, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

I'm finger pointing because I can do nothing. I also refuse to give money to the Red Cross because they saved most of the money people donated for 9/11 without using it and who knows how they spent it. If you could tell me of a charity that is 100% for the flood victims, I will donate money. I'm not on the left either, don't insult me so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home