I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Thursday, September 01, 2005


So I figured in light of all the negatives going on in the world right now that I would find something to smile about....and this picture makes me smile. I dont know why I have always had the urge to make the growly face...but it is OH so much fun. Some like to refer to this as my mean face. I think it is quite becomming on me dont you think? I sat and watched TV and cried again last night, so I figured today would be better....and I would stay away from the depressing news...and I would PLAY BUNKO WITH JESSICA AND LEE!!!! And then I would annoy the hell out of my brother and email him all day long with annoying conservative views.....its awesome.....muahhhhh!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At Fri Sep 02, 01:38:00 PM PDT, Blogger AmandaMae said...

HASTEY! Last night was a blast! Dont you wish we could play every Thursday!? Hope to see you soon!!! Love U!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home