I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Friday, January 20, 2006

You know it




Thats all I gotta say about that.....GO BRONCOS!

5 Comments:

At Sat Jan 21, 11:08:00 AM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

i sure hope the broncos win. i'm tired of hearing all the steelers prognosticate.

 
At Mon Jan 23, 07:45:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

I hate you da goodness....JUST WAIT! Seattle will WHOOP some steeler ass :)

 
At Mon Jan 23, 07:55:00 AM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

I will say the following in Pittsburgh regional dialect: "Izher gonna watch the stillers in the soooooper bowl? i'll buy the iron city, you pick up the pop and red up the house for the party, and watch out for those jaggerbushes in the front lawn. and bring your hwoot girlfriend with you."

 
At Mon Jan 23, 11:02:00 AM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

If you're speaking Pittsburgese, you can't forget to include the word "Yinz"... which is like the redneck Pittsburgh version of Ya'll.

 
At Tue Jan 24, 06:43:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

:(

/tear

/cry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home