I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Scarf Fun!

I dont know what sparked my craziness with my Penn State Scarf.....but I sure do love that thing!



5 Comments:

At Mon Dec 19, 03:52:00 PM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

Of you love the thing, it makes most people look good. It even has the power to make Steve Buscemi look attractive... well partly attractive.

 
At Wed Dec 21, 08:00:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

you are dumb, see you got a digital camera already

 
At Wed Dec 21, 08:01:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

you are dumb... see you got a digital camera already

 
At Wed Dec 21, 10:09:00 AM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

"all comments must be approved by blog author"? what kind of nazi shit is this?!

 
At Wed Dec 21, 11:09:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Well, I had to do it because I was tired of idiots posting stuff trying to embarass me. Of course if someone I know try's to embarass me, I will publish it. Because its funny....no more annonymous will get on my blog! SO they will simply be wasting their time.......Pineapple....no I didnt get mine yet ;) SHUUUUSSSH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home