I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Greatest day EVER!!!

Not only is today Dennis's Birthday BUT!!! I BOUGHT MY CAR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ITS almost drivin time baby!! I got to wear a sweat suit to work...well, due to the fact Im swollen up, but whatever. I have fantastic pain pills :) I am getting a suprise on Sunday! AND!!! VERIZON WIRELESS NOW HAS RASOR PHONES! There is nothing that could spoil my day! HOOHAA!

2 Comments:

At Sat Dec 17, 08:40:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

Great, I'm one year older, officially making me 132 years old!! Thanks for the phone call...and thanks for calling me early when you knew i would be sober.

 
At Sat Dec 17, 08:41:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....the last three letters of your word verification were "GHB"....i find this very funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home