I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

For those of you who pray keep me in your prayers today! For those of you who dont just keep me in your thoughts.....looks like Cinderellababy's gonna go back under the knife..............DAMN IT! I find out this afternoon.........I mean, how could almost the same thing happen ONE YEAR LATER! I have cried all morning. I knew something has been wrong for about 2 months.........I wonder why God keeps giving me this for my Christmas Present!!! Im really ok, this is just frustrating. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Wow, saying Arg sure made it a bit better :) So um, that is about all that is going on for me at the moment, just thought I would update my blog!!!!! AND!!! My old "someone" called the office yesterday to check on me.....after he called me the night before............makes no sense....................................HOORAY FOR PAIN KILLERS! MUAHH!!!

6 Comments:

At Thu Dec 15, 07:10:00 PM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

always so vague. i'm sure the penisectomy will finally work this time (we all know you're a guy... its ok to be honest).

 
At Fri Dec 16, 06:10:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Is that why you like me so much Dave? I mean, you really didnt have to "come out" on my blog.....

 
At Sun Dec 18, 10:37:00 AM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

wow. thanks. i needed just one supportive friend to call me out on being gay. now i feel comfortable coming out to all the rest of my family and friends. thank you once again... or not.

 
At Sun Dec 18, 03:27:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

I know your not gay....but you stil wouldnt sleep with me unless I had my black strap on........REMBMER?

 
At Mon Dec 19, 06:10:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

if dave sleeps with you, he will never wake up from his slumber of pain

 
At Mon Dec 19, 03:53:00 PM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

hahah... it would still be worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home