I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

IM BLOGGIN!!!

There is to much to write but I want that Damn perfect man thing off my blog....or the top at least.... SO!



There Dennis....do you remember this? I doubt you will ever forget the pink stairs in Philly. Seriously...did someone slip me a left handed cig that night? I actually felt high....that was too fun though. My entire trip was amazing. I never wanted to return home. Amazing how that tends to happen every time I leave Montgomery.....C'est la Vie! I will leave soon enough :) (Fingers Crossed!!) Anyways, thats all I am updating for now. GO BRONCOS!!!

5 Comments:

At Wed Jan 18, 08:34:00 AM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

You wuz straight bugging boo

 
At Wed Jan 18, 05:03:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

i guess the mickey i slipped you that night didn't work after all

 
At Thu Jan 19, 06:15:00 AM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

was it a mickey or a "forget me not" ?

 
At Thu Jan 19, 12:53:00 PM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Actually, I think there was PCP in my 50 cheesesteaks

 
At Thu Jan 19, 04:54:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

you did a lot of cheesesteaks....FATTY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home