I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Office Party


Wow, that was too funny! Amanda+Jello Shots=UH OH!! Look at this handsome fella :) by far the best date ever!!! Its amazing when you are Under the influence the things you find the courage to say hahahahah!! At least I know that one thing is definitely not true.....THANK GOD!!! I never believed it in the first place, but its hard not to wonder. I just think if you cant be completely honest with someone what is the point?! Friendship, Boyfriend, Family whatever it doesn't matter. Just be honest. Even if it takes you 4 Jello shots to do it!! Just kidding about the Jello Shots.......................

6 Comments:

At Fri Dec 09, 10:50:00 AM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

Honesty? Yeah... ask him if he's slept with a sibling of yours. hahah

 
At Fri Dec 09, 10:56:00 AM PST, Blogger AmandaMae said...

I sure as hell hope he hasnt slept with Pineapple! THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE! I almost posted something mean on your facebook wall.....but I figured you might slap me :)

 
At Fri Dec 09, 11:30:00 AM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

oh you should have... that would have been great.

 
At Fri Dec 09, 12:45:00 PM PST, Blogger Sitting on Pineapples said...

I don't know what any of that Nancy Drew gibberish you just wrote meant

 
At Sun Dec 11, 07:20:00 PM PST, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

Nancy Drew gibberish!!HAHAHA .....still laughing....laughing more....ok, i think i'm done. so, uh, yeah amanda...what the heck has your blog been about lately?

 
At Mon Dec 12, 07:18:00 AM PST, Blogger Aventius said...

just like how many licks it takes to get to the center of the tootsie roll pop, the world may never know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home