Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
~Digital Camera Fun~
Look...I dont know where the Sunglass fetish came from... Tv anyone? Muah! Apartment! More Apartment! Man...I need a Maid! This place is Beautiful :) Yeah Baby!
Those sunglasses are hot. I saw some like that in club Avalon (located in Hollywood) in Los Angeles last week.
If you want to look even hotter, just get some fringes with your hair and some light blond highlights with more hair volume. Keep the smile, tilt the chin a little higher, open the eyes a little more, and keep the smile!
You're hot girl! Don't forget the Gucci purse and Harry Winston neck piece. Just kidding! haha
If you could find me a place to get a gucci purse and a harry winston neck piece....or better yet a nice guy to present it to me, I would be completely satisfied
8 Comments:
those sunglasses look like you're from the 80s.
I was born in 83 you know......
Really? You don't say... You know what I meant smartass
So I "look like Im from the 80's" whats your point? Im still not getting it?? Do you not like the 80's? Is that a bad thing? Yo yo yo!
its like explaining the theory of relativity to an infant
You can explain it to me in Philly Dennis :)
Those sunglasses are hot. I saw some like that in club Avalon (located in Hollywood) in Los Angeles last week.
If you want to look even hotter, just get some fringes with your hair and some light blond highlights with more hair volume. Keep the smile, tilt the chin a little higher, open the eyes a little more, and keep the smile!
You're hot girl! Don't forget the Gucci purse and Harry Winston neck piece. Just kidding! haha
If you could find me a place to get a gucci purse and a harry winston neck piece....or better yet a nice guy to present it to me, I would be completely satisfied
Post a Comment
<< Home