I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Ooooh what a Friday!

Decided not to go to Atlanta this weekend. I think that is just too much to soon, but OH what a fun time would have been had. So anyways, got drunk dialed last night. Its nice to know that I am not the only person who does that. Im going to start leaving my cell phone at home I think....nah!!! When Im 30 years old and I look back and think " OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT! " Im gonna laugh and feel like I really lived....especially if its a harmless "hey I think your Hot" type thing. Guys like that right? After my evening jog, I decided it would be nice to go spend 70 dollars on clothes that I will probably wear out one time. Spectacular really...but thats cool, isnt that what single girls do? Try to look their best at all times? Yes...yes we do...you never know when Mr. Hot/Right will be. Speaking of Mr. Not so Right....I was looking on web sites seeing what bands were playing tonight and where to go... and low and behold I find the Xboy...on the BLUE IGUANA WEB PAGE! ARGG!!! Does he ever go away? When you break up with someone does this ever stop?! Thats what I want to know? The pictures wernt bad, and Id love to post them on here, but for fear of getting chewed out, just go to the blue iguana site, then its not my fault :) On an extremely positive note, I am now in a BUNKO group! Thank you Jessica! I havent been this excited in a long time! I remember when my mom used to play when I was younger....damn I feel old....but whatever, I had a blast last time, and I know this will be even better! Still dont know what we're doing tonight...........I will let the beer lead me! Hollaaaaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home