Oh what a day!
The past two days at work have been so busy that I dont even have time to catch my breath! I guess thats good though, because my bonus is going to be HUGE this month! So I guess I can thank god for that! I talked to one of my best friends growing up last night. He lives in Birmingham now. Hes the closest thing I have to a second brother and pretty much was there through it "all" during highschool. I can not stand losing contact with people I care about, but its so awesome when they call out of the blue! We talked forever about all the silly crap we used to do and how we both thought we would never get to talk to eachother again....and POOF! Definately lost contact with him once I got my boyfriend.....because heaven forbid I spoke to another guy, because he would like me, and that means I would cheat on him.....goodness. He seems to be doing fairly well for himself! Hes got an apartment and a brand new Infinity and he hasnt worked since DECEMBER! But hes always been on the fortunate side of the fence, you wouldnt know by talkin to him though!!! Hes one of the most laid back guys I have ever met! How nice it is to be around laid back people for a change. All the high strung people were really starting to wear me thin!!! 5 more months till I can drive!!! Instead of the Yellow bug with B-Unit on the back....Im thinking more along the lines of a Black one....with TICK on the back! Isnt that great! Im sure Jessica remember's the red one that almost ran us over with Chigger on the tag!!!!! That was AWESOME!!!! So maybe I can mow some slutty teenage girls over with the Tick!! :) and no Jess, Im not implying we were slutty :) we were classy!!! And Im so excited about our girls night this week it should be outstanding! Ok back to work damn it........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home