I aint yo Babiez Momma

Thats right....I said it....I aint yo Babiez Momma! Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

This Looked like fun!

smoked a cigarette - Yup
smoked a cigar - Yup
crashed a friend's car - No thank god
stolen a car - What kind of Question is this?!
been in love - Thought I was.......?
been dumped - NOPE! Contrary to what "he" may say, I wore the pants!
shoplifted - No!
been fired - Once, from the Coolettes, but then I was re-hired a month later!
been in a fist fight – A Hooka slapped me when I was on Saftey Patrol in 6th grade
snuck out of my parent's house – Oh my goodness yes!
had feelings for someone who didnt have them back – Always
been arrested - TWICE!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! Orange is not my color....
gone on a blind date – One, and I never will again!
lied to a friend – unfortunatly
had a crush on a teacher – Yes Dan Cleveland...he's still hott!
skipped school – weekly!
seen someone die - No
been on a plane - Yes and I hate it!
love someone or miss someone right now - Maybe..depends on the day
laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by - They all look like bunnies!
made a snow angel - Many times
played dress up - Oui Oui!
cheated while playing a game - Yup
been lonely - yes
fallen asleep at work/school – yes
felt an earthquake - When I lived in California
touched a snake - I was bit by that bastart!
ran a red light - Oh but yes
been suspended from school - Should have been but No
had detention - Oh yeah, always for Gum and Tardies
been in a car accident - Yes 4...wanna ride in the car w/ Me?
hated the way you look – Yes.......
witnessed a crime - Yes.....
been lost - Daily!
been to the opposite side of the country - .yep
felt like dying - i dunno.
cried yourself to sleep - yea
played cops and robbers - Yup
done karaoke – Yes Im a "Big Star"
done something you told yourself you wouldn't - HAHAH YUP!
laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose – yep
caught a snowflake on your tongue -yes
kissed in the rain - I will one day!
sang in the shower - Daily
had a dream that you married someone - Yeah, they make me sad
glued your hand to something - yes
got your tongue stuck to a flag pole -gross no
worn the opposite sex's clothes - Definately
been a cheerleader - nope
sat on a roof top - yes
didn't take a shower for a week - Maybe after I had my surgery
are scared to watch scary movies alone - Dont watch them at all
played chicken – heck yeah
been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on – Oh yeah
been told you're hot by a complete stranger -Daily
broken a bone - never
been easily amused - My picture is by this definition
laughed so hard you cried - yep
cried so hard you laughed - haha yeah
forgotten someone's name - Thats when you call them baby or darlin
gone skinny dipping in a pool - Yup!
been kicked out of your house - Not Yet
played a prank on someone - yes
gone to a late night movie - yes

A - Age you got your first kiss: 15
B - Band listening to right now: Air Conditioning
C - Crush: tehehehe IM not saying!
D- Dad's name? Col. Victor Paul Budura Jr.
E- Easiest person to talk to: My Brother and Crystal
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Rascal Flatts and Maroon 5
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: BEARS
H - Hometown: USA
I-Instrument: Piano
J- Junior High: Trinity
K - Kids: NO!
L - Longest car ride ever: Colorado to Pennsylvania
M - Mom's name: Dixie Lee Budura
N - Nicknames: Bood, Budra, Cinderella, Barbie, Beanie, Dunka, you name it!
O - One wish: For 20 more wishes
P - Phobia: Spiders and Air Planes
Q - Quote: "if God puts you to it. God will bring you Through it"
R - Reason to smile: God, Famiy, Friends, Music, Animals, Drivers Licenses
S - Song you sang last: Mariah Carey "Shake it off"
T - Time you woke up [today]: 5:00am...the Sake I had last night didnt like it
U - Unknown fact about me: Well if I told you it wouldnt be Unknown would it?
V - Vegetable you hate: SWEET POTATOES
W - Worst habit(s): Being insecure, and hum.....Smoking when I drink?
X - X-rays you've had: ankle, ankle, Chest, Pelvic, Knee, Head, Stomach
Y - Yummy food: Seafood, Cheese, Broccoli
Z- Za one thing in life that you would re-do: Nothing, I am who I am for a reason

Now you fill it out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home